Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Trying to get healthier

I admit, i'm addicted to the internet, to computers and the works, the second i reach home, first thing i do is i turn on the computer, be it to surf facebook or play my online games.

So i try to get it out of the system. Sometimes i go out with wifey shopping, be it grocery or other stuff, on Wednesdays i go for a badminton session with colleagues, "Great to sweat it out" never knew sweat can be that smelly :P, and yesterday went for a bowling session with some old mates.

I think it's been almost a year since i last bowled, bowling is sooooo expensive nowadays, last time i used to be able to bowl for just 2 to 3 bucks a game (Student card) now it's like 5 bucks a game, and the places are usually packed.

Ah well, i must have not moved this way for so long as it's like creaking in the back and the knees when i'm stooping to release the ball, wahahaha, anyhow i still can reach 130 score, my usual average "Yay" still got my touch i suppose :P, First match 90+ (Ish i always set myself to 100 minimum, maybe this game i was trying too hard, second game 120+, and third game 130, ah well, better than nothing ^^.

After that, go home bathe, surf the net a bit (SEE I CAN'T GET RID OF IT) then zzzz. Peaceful sleep mustabe really tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to bowl too! But nowadays I'm just bowling on my Nintendo Wii only la... FOC one hehe.

Dc said...

the nintendo wii...expensive la :P