Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mozzies!!!!!!!!!! Arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mosquitoes, tons and tons of them, very annoying and very geli to see them lepaking around my balcony area and my corridor area like it's a happening place.

I really don't know why there is so many mosquitoes around, and i live on the 13th floor, why is there still so many mosquitoes, i don't even dare to open my balcony door or my main door for fear of these little buggers flying in.

They may be forest mosquitoes, but i'm not taking any chance for dengue or malaria.

Been killing them frequently but they just come back day in day out, sometimes even 1 or 2 hours after i killed them. GAHHHHH, i bought 2 big big bottles of Ridsect, then i bought some fly paper just to catch them.


Geli or not these are on the ceiling near the light (black black dots)


These are the dead ones on my balcony floor after i sprayed some aerosol (black dots are all mosquitoes)


More dead mozzies, notice the box with the mosquito coil inside, i tried lighting the coils, but no effect... maybe because this is outdoors....(black dots are all mosquitoes)

3 comments:

ck AE76 said...

This is so disgusting man!!
Where do you live?? And I tot I've seen lots of mozzies b4....

Dc said...

Old Klang Road somewhere near Taman desa, every morning i wake up to put joss sticks on the altar and i have to spray my whole balcony to kill hundreds of little lives. :P

Unknown said...

Maybe you may have to consider putting up nettings... just to keep them out of your unit.